Thursday, May 12, 2011

My experience of Earning Money online

Well, I have seen everybody writing articles in their blogs and now after a small thought of writing an article about my experiences online trying to earn money online, and the failures ( so many) and some successes, which have come at the later part of these things.
To start with,I was just a basic internet user, who thought email and viewing videos is all that is in internet till i finished my Higher secondary schooling @ Sainik School which is military based and was full of rules.

then after 12th i bought a computer for some money i received from my school after the accounts were checked out, and i had 5 big months with a computer, a bsnl Dial-up connection with me before i went to study in malaysia. And given the amouunt of ads these days in each site, u tend to see some "earn 1000 $ a week" phrases everywhere and click them to check, so our life becomes a lot easier. And i donno may be i signed up to about 100's of sites and started doing things and suddenly i got a post to my home, which had a 10 dollar note inside from acop for some survey i took long before. I really felt happy for the first payment which was there to show for the 5 months i spent.Then ther was Suresh babu, one of my best friends till date, who told me about creating a blog and adding google ads. He told me after creating we can click on each other's ads and earn. That was very appealing given google's name. i was doing that for sometime though not much money came there as we did it for a very less time. Then it was my time to go to malaysia ( which was really god's gift, will explain it if i write another post) there they had a library where i came to know the everything of orkut and cinema related stuffs, and there was not much improvement in my internet searches in earning money online though did some without anygain. I told my friends about the ACop and everybody signed up, but unlucky they were, nobody got a survey.then i asked my parents to ship a laptop from india (lol) it took months to arrive and did arrive with a broken edge, which i noticed after a week or so. That year went smooth with me knowing some good things in internet and also my favourite thing i.e . downloading. Then i went to ship as a trainee cadet in & around U.S waters. There i was lucky enough to get a wifi router in my ship as most of my company ships didn't have. There i again started my favourite job of downloading movies ( this time through torrents) and there was nothing more i can do, as the movie download itself took some 3-4 days (each movie). And I will continue the best part later ThE THIRD YEAR

No comments: